- 1500 ml Bacardi Black Rum
- 1250 ml Malibu Rum
- 1500 ml Absolute Mandarin
- 250 ml Banana Liqueur
- Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
- Blue Curacao (for finishing cocktail)
- Pineapple or orange slices (for garnish)
- Set up and cure your oak barrel.
- Add both rums, Absolute and banana liqueur to your oak barrel.
- Age in your barrel for 8 weeks.
- Add 20-50 ml (2-3 shots) of your aged Luau liqueur to a glass
- Add 60 ml of chilled pineapple juice
- Add 60 ml of chilled orange juice
- Top with chilled soda
- Float Blue Curacao on the top of the drink
- Garnish with pineapple or orange slices, and a cocktail umbrella.
- Age in your barrel for 4 weeks.
After aging add sprite and pineapple and top with Blue Curacao. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cocktail umbrella.