It’s Christmas Eve AND National Eggnog Day. On the 12th (and final) day of Mixmas, we’re gifting you this recipe for the ultimate holiday drink.
Day 11 of our 12 Days of Mixmas (only one more left)! Celebrate Christmas morning in style with this bubbly, light and festive cocktail.
Got some barrel-aged peppermint vodka left from Day 2 of Mixmas? You’ll need it for our fun take on the Moscow Mule.
Barrel-aged maple whisky adds a Canadian twist to Irish Cream in this Mixmas recipe (and your coffee will thank you).
Our 12 Days of Mixmas continues with this festive spiced rum cocktail that’s sure to spread cheer! Find the recipe for this barrel-aged spiced rum cocktail here.
This one’s for hot sauce lovers! Canada’s favourite cocktail might not seem very Christmasy (other than the colour) but think of it as your holiday hangover helper.
We’re dreaming of a White Christmas (sangria, that is). This punch is a crowd pleaser that can be made ahead of time.
This cocktail may look like a winter wonderland in a glass, but every sip will have you thinking of a beach escape.
Our 12 Days of Mixmas continues! We’re not saying a cup of Maple Hot Toddy is the cure for the common cold… but it’ll sure make you feel better on a cold night.
1. Unique experience: Your cocktail class takes place on a floating tiki bar, which adds a fun and memorable element to the event.
2. Private parties: You can book the tiki bar and cocktail class for your private party, whether it's a birthday celebration, bachelorette party, or corporate event.
3. Expert instruction: Your guests will learn from experienced mixologists who are up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry.
4. Hands-on learning: Each guest will have the opportunity to make four craft or tiki cocktails using the freshest ingredients.
5. Personalized experience: Your cocktail class can be tailored to your group's preferences and skill level.
6. Great for team building: Companies can use your cocktail class as a team-building activity, helping to build camaraderie among employees.
7. All-inclusive: Your cocktail class includes all the ingredients and tools needed to make the cocktails, so guests don't have to worry about bringing anything.
8. Stunning views: As you float along the water, your guests will enjoy picturesque views of the surrounding area, adding to the overall experience.
9. Flexible scheduling: You can work with your guests to find a time that works best for their schedule, making it easy to fit into their busy lives.
10. Affordable: Your cocktail class is priced competitively, making it a great value for the unique and memorable experience that it provides.
Join us for a 90-minute barrel-aged masterclass where you'll learn how to create delicious, perfectly aged cocktails and spirits. Our hands-on class is designed to teach you the art of barrel aging, and you'll leave with the skills and knowledge to impress your guests at your next party.
During the class, you'll experience the following:
- Barrel-Aged Cocktails: Our expert instructors will explain the history and process of barrel-aged cocktails and spirits. You'll learn how to make three perfectly aged cocktails, sample them, and receive tasting notes. Then, you'll participate in an interactive cocktail barrel aged cocktail with some of the latest trends in the industry.
- Creating Unique Flavors: We'll provide tips for creating unique barrel-aged cocktail flavors, including using different types of spirits, adding herbs and spices, and experimenting with aging times.
- Maintenance and Care of Oak Aging Barrel: You'll learn how to properly care for and maintain your 1L oak aging barrel so you can continue to enjoy creating barrel-aged cocktails at home.
- Sampling and Tasting: You'll have the opportunity to sample and taste the cocktails you've made, as well as the perfectly aged barrel-aged cocktails or spirits demonstrated earlier. We'll discuss the flavors and techniques used and provide feedback.
- Barrel Swag: Each attendee will receive the prep-and-care instructions, and a 1L oak aging barrel to continue the barrel aged cocktail experience at home. Our interactive and hands-on class is perfect for anyone who loves spirits and cocktails and wants to learn a new skill. Don't miss this opportunity to become a master at barrel aging. Register now to secure your spot in our upcoming class.
Looking for a unique and unforgettable way to enjoy cocktails with your friends, colleagues, or party guests? Look no further than the Urban Barrel Company!
Our experienced mixologists will create delicious tropical and barrel-aged cocktails for you and your guests as you cruise along the water on our floating tiki bar. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party, corporate event, or any other special occasion, our tiki boat rentals are perfect for making memories that will last a lifetime.
We provide all the ingredients and tools needed to make the cocktails, and our staff will take care of everything else. At the Urban Barrel Company, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and unforgettable experiences. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about creating the perfect cocktails for you and your guests.
Our tiki boat rentals are priced competitively to provide you with a great value. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule, and our events can be tailored to your group's preferences.
Book your tiki boat rental with the Urban Barrel Company today and enjoy an unforgettable cocktail adventure!
Be the first to learn about our barrel aging tips, recipes, news, exclusive offers and more.